We suggest that you get hold of TWRP recovery before you make your steps in the flashing community. This is not a compulsory requirement but only a recommendation. This guide explains the steps required to Uninstall TWRP on Android without getting stuck in a boot loop and bricking your smartphone.
- So download it and then extract it to any convenient location on your PC.
- Xiaomi Mi 11i USB Driver allows you to connect your Xiaomi Smartphone to the Windows Computer without installing the Xiaomi PC Suite Application.
- If you wish to flash a new ROM to the device or re-flash the factory default ROM file then you need to first boot to recovery mode.
- The smartphone is powered by the Qualcomm SM8350 Snapdragon 888 5G processor and Adreno 660 GPU.
If you don’t have it, you can acquire it on How to Install ADB & Fastboot drivers on PC content. The first step is to download the MIUI Fastboot ROM for your respective Xiaomi, Redmi, or Poco device to your computer. As we mentioned earlier, Xiaomi officially provides Fastboot ROM packages of the latest MIUI updates for all its devices. In conclusion, Xiaomi Stock ROM development has become increasingly popular due to the increased popularity of its devices. Custom ROMs are available for various Xiaomi devices, and the official Xiaomi update process is secure and convenient. Additionally, Xiaomi has provided developers with various tools to create their custom ROMs. Using a Stock ROM can benefit Xiaomi users in several ways.
- But if you relocked your bootloader, you should open the bootloader.
- You can close the tool’s window now and disconnect the device from the computer.
- Fastboot ROMs can manually install MIUI software updates and unbrick devices by restoring the stock MIUI software.
- If you bought a new Xiaomi phone in online stores, don’t forget to use the above methods to check if it is an official international version first.
- This app requires custom recovery installed to function.
You may now proceed with the steps to install the MIUI Stock ROM on Xiaomi devices via the TWRP Recovery. This tutorial lists step-by-step instructions on how to flash stock firmware using Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool on Windows computer. We have found MiFirm.net a good source for Global ROMs. Browse by model name, then select the Global tab in the search results. Choose ‘Fastboot Stable’ then click Download next to the most recent version. stock firmware file Follow the prompts to download the software to your computer, then extract the contents of the Zip file.
Today, the MIUI fans will be happy to hear that the MIUI ROM Downloads page is live again. Currently, the MIUI ROM downloads page contains links of only a few Xiaomi models. But, it is quite understandable as it is a new page which went live just hours ago. We can expect ROM links for other devices going online successively in the near future. The official download-free-drivers site provides Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite ROM with a direct link (original Firmware). The official download-free-drivers site provides Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite ROM with a direct link (original Firmware).